Please read this agreement before accessing or using the services.By doing this you confirm that you have sufficient legal capacity and legal capacity under the laws of your country to conclude and provide consent to the terms of this Agreement, which are set out here.This Agreement has been prepared and developed with the aim of regulating the relationship between the User and the Site Administrator, determining the mutual rights and obligations of the User and the Site Administrator including the legal status of the latter, the conditions and grounds for their liability, grounds for exemption from it as well as the procedure for applying appropriate measures of influence for violation of the rules of use of the site.This Agreement is an official public offer addressed by the Site Administrator to an unlimited number of fully legal and capable individuals (citizens) - Users for concluding a contract for the provision of services provided for in this Agreement on the terms and in the manner prescribed in this Agreement.Acceptance of this Agreement is the commission by the user of any actual actions indicating acceptance of the terms of the agreement, in particular, authorization of the user on the Website and payment for the services of the site administrator.Acceptance of this agreement means familiarization and consent of the User with its terms, as well as the user's obligation to comply with all the provisions and rules established in this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, refrain from using the Website.The site administrator and the user are jointly referred to as "Parties" in the text of this Agreement, and separately as "Party".
1. Terms and definitions1.1. For the purpose of this Agreement, the following terms are used in the following meaning:1.1.1. A website is the result of intellectual activity, which is a composite work located on the Internet under a certain network address, consisting of web pages that ensure its technical functioning, graphic solution (design), content, namely text information, photographic images, pictures, videos etc. are intended to provide services to Users of the Site. A website in the text of this Agreement means a Website located on the Internet under a domain name (address) – [email protected], as well as a set of web pages accessed using this Website.1.1.2 The Site Administrator is a person who has the right to own, use and dispose of the Website legally and provides the Website for use by the User in order to provide the latter with the services provided for in this Agreement.1.1.3. User – any individual (citizen) who has passed the Authorization procedure on the Website and the use of the Website in accordance with its main purpose and functionality, in particular to obtain entertainment services and moral and psychological satisfaction from the use of the Website.1.1.4. Authorization on the Website - individualization and identification of the User by assigning a unique name to the User on the Website, is carried out in the manner and manner determined by the Site Administrator, including by registering on the website (filling out the registration form on the Website) or in any other way at the discretion of the Site Administrator.1.1.5. Virtual object – game inventory (thing), game key, etc., which can be used in online computer games that are designed for many users.1.1.6. User Account – the User's personal card on the Website, which consists of accounts that are from him (her):
- monetary (electronic) funds;
- virtual objects presented by the user on the Website;
- coins for the use of the Website, reflecting all financial, credit and property transactions performed by the User on the Website and/or through the Website, as well as the balance of unspent (unused) funds, virtual objects and coins by the User1.1.7. User profile – a special virtual space on the site allocated (provided) To the User after Authorization on the Website, which contains certain information about him (virtual objects received, the number of entertainment services received), as well as other information necessary to use the Website according to its main purpose and functionality.1.2. Terms not defined in clause 1.1. of this Agreement may be used in this Agreement. In these cases, the interpretation of the terms is carried out in accordance with the text and content of this Agreement.
2 Subject of the contract2.1. The subject of this Agreement is the establishment of general terms and conditions for the provision of services.
The administrator of the site to the users, the basic rights and obligations of the latter, the definition of the basic rules for the use of the Website specified in paragraph 1.1.1. of this Agreement, as well as measures of liability for violation of the terms of this Agreement.2.2. Within the framework of this Agreement, the Site Administrator provides the User with services for the use of the technical capabilities of the Website established by its functionality, and the User undertakes to pay for the services of the site administrator in accordance with the procedure and conditions established by this Agreement, as well as in the information posted directly on the Website.2.3. The provision of services by the Site Administrator is aimed at providing the opportunity for Users to spend leisure time in the form of participation in risk-free games and entertainment without providing the opportunity to receive material winnings using Web services.2.4. Users who use the functionality of the Website for leisure are prohibited from using bot programs and attempts to plot and interact with one of the one in order to influence the results of the provision and provision of these services in favor of one or more of these users. The identification of such facts by the site administrator will be the basis for prohibiting user access to the entire Website as a whole.2.5. As part of providing the User with the opportunity to use the functionality of the Website (regardless of its name, purpose and content), the Site Administrator provides the user with the following related services:2.5.1. Access to the Website;2.5.2. The right to use the technical capabilities of the Website;2.5.3. Providing information about certain online or offline computer games, multi-user.2.5.4. Provision of virtual objects at the User's disposal in the manner and on the terms determined by the relevant Agreement.2.6. The services provided by the Site Administrator are entertainment (graphics / animation presented on the site) and attraction (simulator program). The site's services are conceptually related to the theme of online games designed for many users. The services provided by the site administrator are aimed at satisfying personal emotional and psychological needs of users and are built on the principle of a simulator. As a result of using the services, the user can experience emotional pleasure from his participation in the simulator of certain game situations.2.7. The services provided by the Site Administrator are not services for organizing and conducting risk-based games, that is, they are not gambling, lotteries, sweepstakes and are not other services in which the user bears any material risks. The services provided by the Site Administrator do not contain elements of gambling, do not contain elements and signs of a risk-based winning transaction (risk-based games, risky games)2.8. The site Administrator may cancel the provision of certain services without prior notice at any time and for any reason.
3. Services provided3.1 The site administrator provides entertainment and attraction services to users with the opportunity to receive a particular virtual object, determined at the discretion of the site administrator and in accordance with the functionality of the Website.3.2. In order to receive the relevant service, the User pays a fee in the form of funds belonging to the User, which are on the User's Account. The amount of the fee is determined by the information posted on the Website.3.3. The specific type of Virtual Object that can be provided to the User as part of the provision of the service, and the corresponding name, functionality and content are determined automatically. At the same time, upon payment of the fee, the user is provided exclusively with information about the category to which the corresponding service (virtual object) belongs.3.4. The User independently decides on the acquisition (receipt) of one or another Virtual Object.3.5. After the User receives a Virtual Object (item), the User has the opportunity to sell or withdraw the virtual object (item) received by him.3.6. The User absolutely clearly and accurately understands that:
- the fee paid by the user for receiving services for the purchase of a virtual object is unconditional;
- the specific type of virtual object that is provided to the user as part of the provision of the service may not meet the expectations and / or desires of the user;
- the specific type of Virtual Object that is provided to the User as part of the provision of the service is determined automatically by random selection by the technical system of the Website;
- the virtual object provided to the user as part of the provision of the service may not correspond to the fee paid by the user in terms of its content and market value.
4. Accounts4.1. The Site Administrator has the right to check and approve any transactions made by Users. For this purpose the site Administrator has the right to request and the user must provide additional information. The Site Administrator can suspend the User's account and contact him so that he can provide additional information necessary for processing transactions.4.2. Settlement under the Agreement can be carried out in any non-prohibited way, including, but not exclusively by bank transfer, using payment services or in another way that can be accessed and agreed between the Site Administrator and the User.4.3. Any transactions that are carried out on the Website are final and are not subject to refund, refund and/or cancellation, except in cases that are expressly provided for in this Agreement.4.4. Everything on the Website is treated "as is", without any express or implied representations or warranties of non-infringement, commercial value of the Website and its suitability for a particular purpose.4.5. The Site Administrator may delete or suspend the operation of the Website at any time and without prior notice.
5. Deadlines5.1. The terms of transfer of rights under this Agreement, as well as the terms of settlements, depend on the number of transactions and are agreed by the Parties. In any case, such deadlines should be reasonable.
6. Responsibility6.1. For violation of the conditions established by this Agreement, the User and the Site Administrator are responsible in accordance with applicable law.6.2. For violation of this Agreement, the Site Administrator has the right to apply the following measures to the User:
- block the User's access to the use of the functionality of the Website for a certain period or without determining the term;
- limit the scope of possible use of the site by the client for a certain period or without determining the term;
- cancel (terminate) this agreement concluded with the user unilaterally.6.3. The Site Administrator is not responsible for losses and expenses incurred by the User in connection with the use of the site, in particular:
- losses and expenses caused by the use of information posted on the Website;
- losses and expenses caused by unauthorized access of third parties, including other Users to the User Profile;
- losses and expenses incurred by the User in connection with obtaining a Virtual Object that does not correspond to the wishes and/or intentions of the User;
- losses and expenses caused by problems, cataclysms and force majeure factors and/or circumstances independent of the Site Administrator.6.4. The Site Administrator is not responsible for expenses, losses and/or other losses incurred by the User in connection with familiarization with advertising, advertising banners and ads, contextual advertising, hyperlinks posted on the Website.6.5. The Site Administrator is not responsible for interruptions in the operation of the service, connection errors, unavailability or malfunction of the Internet service, Internet connection failures and resulting loss of information and any other problems that are beyond the control of the Site Administrator.6.6. The Site Administrator is not responsible for possible errors in the security system and for any damage that may be caused to the computer system (hardware and software of the User or files or documents stored in it, through:
- the presence of a virus in the computer system or mobile phone of the user used to connect to the Website;
- malfunction of the browser or the use of its outdated versions;
- use of outdated versions of the Website.6.7. The Site Administrator does not bear any responsibility for any losses that may arise as a result of illegal use by Users of the Platform or for information provided by Users to other Users about their identity that is not true, has lost its relevance and/or is incomplete or false, including for any losses or damages that may arise due to the fact that the User impersonates a third party during any exchange of information that is carried out through the Website. In particular, the site administrator is not responsible for the use of the Website or for placing orders by a third party from the User account.6.8. The User undertakes not to make any demands or claims to the Site Administrator related to the failure to provide the User (refusal to provide the User) Virtual Object, providing the User with a Virtual Object that does not correspond to the User's desires and/or intentions.